Our foodbank relies on your goodwill and support.
All the food which goes into our standard food parcels is donated by the public – that’s why your food donations are absolutely vital to our ability to give everyone referred to by us a balanced and nutritious supply of food.
Please see the lists to the right to help with what to donate.
Things are a little different at the moment but there are still many places you can drop your donations off to, including:
- Directly to us Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm at East Lothian Foodbank, 3 Civic Square, Tranent, EH33 1LH (The old library building next to the Royal Mail sorting office)
- Co-op Funeral Care North Berwick
- Co-op Funeral Care Tranent
- Co-op Gifford
- Co-op Gullane
- Co-op North Berwick
- Co-op Port Seton
- Co-op Prestonpans
- Tesco Haddington (in-store shoppers only)
- Tesco Musselburgh (in-store shoppers only)
- Tesco North Berwick (in-store shoppers only)
- Thomson’s of Tranent
We also accept donations of toiletries and household cleaning products which we distribute with food parcels as requested.
Please contact us if you have any questions about donating food. We always welcome donations and promise to use them to provide help to people in crisis. Occasionally we send food to other nearby foodbanks to support their work particularly if they experience shortages. This ensures your donations go to help people wherever in the UK they are.